Skip to content
I believe passionately that for you to be a success in life a thinking partner can help you clarify your thinking, name the fear that is holding you back and make a plan to achieve your goals one step at a time.
As your coach, I would create a safe space for you to explore your thoughts and not just your surface thoughts but those ones that are there but you don’t want to think about.
Together we will generate fresh thinking and maybe use some tools that I know can help you name that self-limiting belief that you have that is holding you back.
We will create a plan that allows you to live your life to your values, develop your leadership style and become a better version of yourself.
I have 24 years’ experience working in the field of HR, Talent Development and Coaching. I have worked in many different industries including US multinationals, EMEA Contact Centre’s and Irish Owned National companies. My work experience has given me the opportunity to lead a HR team supporting nearly 4000 employees and in my last role I was an International HR Director leading a remote team and supporting Business Leaders in Asia, Asia-Pacific, Europe and EMEA. My work experience has afforded me a keen understanding of the challenges leaders are now facing, in our rapidly changing and complex organisations and my life experiences have taught me that life is not always easy.
There are many reasons as to why someone chooses to work with us. Below are recent situations some of our clients have been facing:
- Senior HR Leaders who want to develop key competencies and be seen as HR Trusted Advisor
- Newly appointed HR Leaders who want independent mentoring support so they can hit the ground and deliver at a higher level
- HR Professionals who want to fast track their leadership skills to get to the next level of their career
- Senior HR Professionals who feel lost and unsure of how to change roles, or be promoted and want to make a strategic career move without the risk of failing
- Senior HR Professionals suffering from ‘imposter syndrome’ and work anxiety and want to build their resilience
- HR Professionals who are open to powerful, insightful feedback that will develop self-awareness, identify strengths through psychometric-assessments
The most important factor in a coaching relationship is the rapport between the coach and the client, and I strongly believe that for clients to get the most out of their coaching sessions, they need to be comfortable with their coach which will allow them to delve deep into their thinking. Before you decide if I am the right coach for you, let us have a virtual chat, where you can ask me anything.
My Style of Coaching
My style of coaching is to support you in clarifying your thinking, identify opportunities where previously none existed, and design a plan that will deliver success to you. I follow a client-centred approach, working with the whole person and championing them to be the best version of themselves. I consider myself to be compassionate yet honest and direct in my coaching approach, which allows me to support you as I ask the questions to generate a change in behaviour or thought pattern.
My greatest motivation and reward is being a witness to my client’s insights, watching them build resilience and develop the confidence to take positive actions which allows them to live their authentic-selves as leaders.
I have a strong set of values that I believe can provide us with a great working relationship:
- Integrity – I say what I mean, I mean what i say.
- Customer Centric – Our approach is to co-create solutions with you – you are the expert in you, and your business.
- Confidentiality – I strictly apply 100% confidentiality and will never share your information with another person.
- Respect – I will engage in professional conversation and will work hard to honour our commitments.
- Responsibility – it is each of our own responsibility to take ownership of the goals agreed.
- Value creating – I will, first and foremost, consider the cost of coaching to you and will never oversell to you.
Qualifications and Memberships