CLARITY CONFIDENCE CONVICTION CREATION
My move into becoming a full time coach came about, because I stopped to reflect on my life’s purpose, what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be. I examined my values and asked myself some difficult questions about my life.
I have worked with people all my life and I believe passionately that coaching is the key for individuals to reach their full potential and I recognised through my focused reflection that all of my energy and passion came from my coaching work.
I have 22 years’ experience working in the field of HR, Talent Development and Coaching. I have worked in many different industries including US multinationals, EMEA Contact Centre's and Irish Owned National companies. My work experience has given me the opportunity to lead a HR team supporting nearly 4000 employees and in my last role I was an International HR Director leading a remote team and supporting Business Leaders in Asia, Asia-Pacific, Europe and EMEA.
My work experience has afforded me a keen understanding of the challenges leaders are now facing, in our rapidly changing and complex organisations and my life experiences have taught me that life is not always easy.
Areas Of Expertise And Strengths
I am experienced in leadership coaching, team development, organisational change, career transition.
I can provide consultancy and mentoring to HR teams to develop strategic HR Business Partnering.
I am a facilitator who can design and deliver bespoke programs to drive organisational engagement.
I am trained coach whose sole purpose it is to see you aspire to the highest heights on your terms.
I assist professionals to gain clarity and confidence in mapping out a strategic career plan.
I have worked with clients from a wide range of functional areas and sectors: pharmaceutical, technology, computing, telecommunications, SME, banking, financial manufacturing, public section, engineering.
There are many reasons as to why someone seeks out a coach.
Below are recent situations some of my clients have been facing:
- Clients who want to move to the next level in their career
- Clients who are facing job redundancy and want to create an effective communication strategy and personal marketing plan
- Managers who need to move from managing a team to leading a team
- Coaching the ‘sandwich’ generation, whose life is busy with their career while being responsible for bringing up their own children and the care of their ageing parents
- Clients suffering from ‘imposter syndrome’ and work anxiety
- Clients who want to understand how to navigate organisational ‘politics’
- Clients you have a conflict of values with the organisation and want to understand how best to deal with it
- Clients who are in a start-up organisation or a new leader of an established team
- Leaders who driving a change program that impact team members across multiple teams and geographies
The most important factor in a coaching relationship is the rapport between the coach and the client, and I strongly believe that for clients to get the most out of their coaching sessions, they need to be comfortable with their coach which will allow them to delve deep into their thinking. Before you decide if I am the right coach for you, let us have a virtual chat, where you can ask me anything.
My style of coaching
My style of coaching is reflected by what my client needs. I do this by creating a safe environment which allows the client to understand what is going on for them and what is the question that needs answering. With my experience of working organisations, I naturally build a rapport with my client that allows a trusting but challenging relationship be built.
I will support my client in clarifying their thinking, identify opportunities where previously none existed and finally together designing a plan that will deliver success to both them as an individual and to their organisation.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MSc. in Executive Coaching and Behavioural Change (with Distinction), Henley Business School, 2015
- Certified MBTI Practitioner (Myers Briggs Personality Profiling), 2015
- Time to Think Qualification - Facilitator in creating breakthrough thinking environments, 2015
- Leadership Architect, Learning Agility, Korn Ferry, 2013
- Advanced Facilitation Skills, Insights Consulting 2010
- Higher Diploma in Personnel Management (with Credit) UCC, 1997
- Certificate in Training (with Distinction) IITD, 1998
- I am an active member of Association for Coaching and European Mentoring and Coaching Organisation. I am in regular supervision and I comply with the EMCC Code of Ethics, which can be viewed at the EMCC website, http://www.emccouncil.org
Ready to gain clarity, build confidence and take action?
BOOK YOUR FREE DISCOVERY SESSION.
A Discovery Session of 30 minutes (a phone call or Skype) will give me opportunity to understand what you're looking to achieve and answer any questions you may have. I strongly believe that for coaching to be a success, there needs to be a rapport and you need to feel comfortable with me.