Skip to content
Talent & HR Consultancy
The world is changing; digital and emerging technologies, changing market conditions, mergers and acquisitions are some of the forces sparking business transformations.
- How do you know that your leadership team, talent and culture are future ready?
- Do you have the right people, with the right skillset, in the right positions?<
- Do you have a succession plan that allow your talent to move to their next role?
- Are you confident that your hi-performing teams have the resilience to manage the constant waves of change? Partnering together we can create a talent strategy using tools and frameworks, that ensure your people are ready to drive the business strategy.
- We help organisations who want to develop a cohesive and future focus HR strategy that is compliant with current employment law, employee best practice and human centric.
- We deliver HR consultancy services on a retainer bases to provide on-going advice and guidance on critical aspects of managing and developing your employees to achieve maximum organisation impact.
- We can support you and together work through every issue that you may be facing both at an organisational strategic level and a practical operational delivery.
- We deliver on bespoke HR Projects.
- Upskill your managers – develop your managers so they can drive team performance. We help them to confidently hold constructive conversations, assist with development planning and help to improve all forms of communication with remote or hybrid teams.
- Create a cohesive human centric strategy to meet your business objectives.
- Ensure that you have the right people, with the right skill set in the right place, using the latest HR Thinking.
- Be-spoke project – to deliver on Talent initiative.
- An onboarding meeting to really get to know your organisation, your goals and strategic direction, and your unique organisation culture.
- A mini HR audit to ensure best-practice, legally compliant processes and documents are in place
- A first 60 day action plan and a 12 month HR Calendar
- Dedicated HR Consultant On-call and unlimited support
- Three Hour Call-back service
- Employment Law Compliance Update Emails
- People Development workshops based on organisation needs
Who is Service Suitable For?
Start-up Organisations who are growing but do not need a full-time HR Department at this stage.